Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Kaos! Please use the forum properly and follow the guidelines set by the staff. Enjoy!

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inAppeal a ban.READ THE RULESChat with other online members.Join the Kaos Steam group!Kaos's YouTube ChannelJoin our TeamSpeak server!
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Activate the server please
kaos my team is better than you Empty12/15/2012, 3:49 pm by KillerPlayr

» what happened?
kaos my team is better than you Empty10/26/2012, 2:37 pm by Dragyn

» Noooo, i didnt!
kaos my team is better than you Empty10/26/2012, 2:34 pm by Dragyn

» No, he didnt
kaos my team is better than you Empty10/26/2012, 2:28 pm by Dragyn

» Hey guys! I'm back!
kaos my team is better than you Empty10/3/2012, 8:33 pm by jumbomuffin

» Poll: Server Sided Characters
kaos my team is better than you Empty4/10/2012, 5:24 pm by Phoenix

» The Spawn Has Been Griefed
kaos my team is better than you Empty4/10/2012, 4:36 pm by Kaoe

» Phoenix Staff Application
kaos my team is better than you Empty4/10/2012, 1:09 pm by Phoenix

» hazzer99 staff application [DENIED]
kaos my team is better than you Empty4/2/2012, 4:48 pm by Kaoe

Most active topics
List of Hackers and Griefers
Ideas for Events
This is getting ridiculous.
I made a forum banner thingy.
kaos my team is better than you
The Spawn Has Been Griefed
hey there how's it going?
Forum Discussion; the other white meat.
cuevas9999
Poll: Server Sided Characters
Most Viewed Topics
I made a forum banner thingy.
Forum Discussion; the other white meat.
Server Rules
cuevas9999
Poll: Server Sided Characters
Activate the server please
List of Hackers and Griefers
Felix's Staff Application [APPROVED]
Welcome to Kaos!
Why was the server down for so long? (1.1.1 update problems explained)
Gallery
kaos my team is better than you Empty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
antilux
Member Rank I
Member Rank I

PostSubject: kaos my team is better than you   kaos my team is better than you Empty3/16/2012, 5:05 pm

Kaos, my team is better than all your admins. all you admins are like Bunny s
and can't fight for them selfs. so im leaveing the server forever + you still need to give back all my in game idems BECAUSE your just want cool stuff for no work. Also im going to tell the makers of terraria to ban you from playing do to the fact that you run a server to take things from others and still try and look cool.
i can walk up to you with my Excalibur and just slice you in half. O you don't want to fight SO BE A MAN YOU WOS like not fighting NO ONE OR GIVING THINGS BACK + 75% of the fourms posted are your because you want to look the bet "but when you do that you look selfesh" all so YOU MAKE IT SO NO ONE CAN COMMET asshole. if i can i would hack your server to nothingness. BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU ARE.
Back to top Go down
Felix the Wizzard
Member Rank I
Member Rank I
Felix the Wizzard

PostSubject: Re: kaos my team is better than you   kaos my team is better than you Empty3/17/2012, 8:02 am

Antilux, do you have ANY IDEA how hard it is to run a server? How frustrating it is when pathetic small-minded apes like you think you know better? Well listen here pal - Kaoe runs this server a damn sight better then you or I could ever hope to. And I mean, come on, why on earth would Kaoe take your stuff? He uses his admin commands to get what he needs. And to look cool?!? Where did that come from?

Ok so he does post 75% of the forum posts... Because he's the forum admin! All his posts are related to the server and are important.

We're glad your taking that self-centered attitude away from the server. And while you're gone, why don't you take some english classes? Your horrific spelling and grammar are making my eyes water.

Kind Regards,
Felix Fallen Star
Back to top Go down
Furious_Badger
Member Rank I
Member Rank I
Furious_Badger

Location : The Dark Abyss of The Underwordl! Also called Florida.

PostSubject: Re: kaos my team is better than you   kaos my team is better than you Empty3/17/2012, 10:30 am

I believe he is just trying to troll. Nobody in their right mind thinks we do those things and nobody can seriously believe what he says. Apparently someone didn't give him something he wanted, or did something WHEN he wanted it done, so now he is acting as if he is going to get us in trouble, which is virtually impossible. I say if he wants to leave, he can go. I wish we could have resolved the problems he speaks of before he went off the deep end with this, but hey, we're not perfect.

Also, he just seems immature, and to be honest, if this is how he truly acts....I don't want him here. We are not selfish, we run this server for the betterment of playing. We do not just ban because we don't want to fight. Whatever he's talking about, I'm sure he's massively over-exaggerating, and over-reacting.

If he had a problem like this, he should have come to us and discussed it, if he was having a problem with a Mod he should have contacted Kaoe. This problem of his could have been handled in a more calm fashion, but instead, he opted out for exacerbation and rambunctiousness.

I hate to see someone whose contributed to the server leave, but if he has an issue, than we cannot keep him here. Good luck Antilux.
Back to top Go down
Kaoe
Admin
Kaoe

PostSubject: Re: kaos my team is better than you   kaos my team is better than you Empty3/20/2012, 2:05 pm

This forum post was written by a two-year old, I'm not even weather or not to take this seriously because it's so immature, LOL! The very mindset that you could even get in contact with anybody in the development team of Terraria let alone convince them to ban me from playing a game in which I purchased is not only impossible because it is a single-player offline game, and because if a maker of Terraria came on my server, I would have authority over him/her because it's MY server regardless of weather or not they contributed in the development. Your corny insults just add to my theory of you being in elementary school. I could say more but really I have better things to do than sit here typing a message to someone who will never read it.
Bye now,

Kaoe
Back to top Go down
http://kaos.betaboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kaos my team is better than you   kaos my team is better than you Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1