Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Kaos! Please use the forum properly and follow the guidelines set by the staff. Enjoy!

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inAppeal a ban.READ THE RULESChat with other online members.Join the Kaos Steam group!Kaos's YouTube ChannelJoin our TeamSpeak server!
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Activate the server please
Wizzed Server Staff Application Form [DENIED] Empty12/15/2012, 3:49 pm by KillerPlayr

» what happened?
Wizzed Server Staff Application Form [DENIED] Empty10/26/2012, 2:37 pm by Dragyn

» Noooo, i didnt!
Wizzed Server Staff Application Form [DENIED] Empty10/26/2012, 2:34 pm by Dragyn

» No, he didnt
Wizzed Server Staff Application Form [DENIED] Empty10/26/2012, 2:28 pm by Dragyn

» Hey guys! I'm back!
Wizzed Server Staff Application Form [DENIED] Empty10/3/2012, 8:33 pm by jumbomuffin

» Poll: Server Sided Characters
Wizzed Server Staff Application Form [DENIED] Empty4/10/2012, 5:24 pm by Phoenix

» The Spawn Has Been Griefed
Wizzed Server Staff Application Form [DENIED] Empty4/10/2012, 4:36 pm by Kaoe

» Phoenix Staff Application
Wizzed Server Staff Application Form [DENIED] Empty4/10/2012, 1:09 pm by Phoenix

» hazzer99 staff application [DENIED]
Wizzed Server Staff Application Form [DENIED] Empty4/2/2012, 4:48 pm by Kaoe

Most active topics
List of Hackers and Griefers
Ideas for Events
This is getting ridiculous.
I made a forum banner thingy.
kaos my team is better than you
The Spawn Has Been Griefed
hey there how's it going?
Forum Discussion; the other white meat.
cuevas9999
Poll: Server Sided Characters
Most Viewed Topics
I made a forum banner thingy.
Forum Discussion; the other white meat.
Server Rules
cuevas9999
Poll: Server Sided Characters
Activate the server please
List of Hackers and Griefers
Felix's Staff Application [APPROVED]
Welcome to Kaos!
Why was the server down for so long? (1.1.1 update problems explained)
Gallery
Wizzed Server Staff Application Form [DENIED] Empty

Wizzed Server Staff Application Form [DENIED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bgarsed
Member Rank I
Member Rank I

PostSubject: Wizzed Server Staff Application Form [DENIED]   Wizzed Server Staff Application Form [DENIED] Empty4/2/2012, 3:51 pm

In-game Character name: Wizzed

Terraria total played hours: 213

Real life birth-year: 1999

Steam name: bgarsed

Why you should be a member of staff on Kaos: Hi Im Wizzed, There are many reasons I think I should be a member of staff; I spend a lot of time on this server and would like to give a hand in keeping Kaos the great server it is. I also enjoy welcoming new members to Kaos and do my best to enhance the expierience of Kaos even more.

Are there any people who would agree that you should be a member of staff? If so, who?: hazzer99, nannerzzz, Felix

Favorite color: Blue

Home country: UK

Primary Language: English

Any other languages you might speak: Basic German

Race: White

Time Zone: GMT + 1:00

Around how much time a day do you think might be expected of you on Kaos, usually?: 3-4 Hours

Do you agree to follow every rule in-game?: Yes, Absolutely

Give 3 examples of things you have done to improve the well-being of the server:
1. Welcoming new players to Kaos
2. Keeping Kaos clean of hackers
3. Helping with the servers well being

How patient are you with dumb people?: Im fairly patient with dumb people and will assist them if they need it.

Any other helpful info: I know I'm under 18 and this may slim my chances of being approved but I hope you may consider this application.
Thanks, Wizzed
Back to top Go down
Kaoe
Admin
Kaoe

PostSubject: Re: Wizzed Server Staff Application Form [DENIED]   Wizzed Server Staff Application Form [DENIED] Empty4/2/2012, 4:37 pm

Rather than explaining it in multiple sentences like a usually do, I'll just make a list of why your application has been denied.

1. Like everyone else who tries to apply, you failed to account for the fact that you have not been a member for one month.
2. White is not a race.
3. I see no evidence that says you have in any way kept hackers away from Kaos.
4. When a question asks what you have done to better the well-being of the server, saying "I help increase the well-being of the server" is not even remotely close to a proper response.
5. I seriously doubt Felix would consider you eligible for becoming a staff member when you do not even meet the prerequisites to apply.

Now this may seem harsh to you, but keep in mind the standards and how much you even know about Kaos.
Back to top Go down
http://kaos.betaboard.net

Wizzed Server Staff Application Form [DENIED]
Page 1 of 1