Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Kaos! Please use the forum properly and follow the guidelines set by the staff. Enjoy!

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inAppeal a ban.READ THE RULESChat with other online members.Join the Kaos Steam group!Kaos's YouTube ChannelJoin our TeamSpeak server!
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Activate the server please
~ { Elite } Rank ~ Empty12/15/2012, 3:49 pm by KillerPlayr

» what happened?
~ { Elite } Rank ~ Empty10/26/2012, 2:37 pm by Dragyn

» Noooo, i didnt!
~ { Elite } Rank ~ Empty10/26/2012, 2:34 pm by Dragyn

» No, he didnt
~ { Elite } Rank ~ Empty10/26/2012, 2:28 pm by Dragyn

» Hey guys! I'm back!
~ { Elite } Rank ~ Empty10/3/2012, 8:33 pm by jumbomuffin

» Poll: Server Sided Characters
~ { Elite } Rank ~ Empty4/10/2012, 5:24 pm by Phoenix

» The Spawn Has Been Griefed
~ { Elite } Rank ~ Empty4/10/2012, 4:36 pm by Kaoe

» Phoenix Staff Application
~ { Elite } Rank ~ Empty4/10/2012, 1:09 pm by Phoenix

» hazzer99 staff application [DENIED]
~ { Elite } Rank ~ Empty4/2/2012, 4:48 pm by Kaoe

Most active topics
List of Hackers and Griefers
Ideas for Events
This is getting ridiculous.
I made a forum banner thingy.
kaos my team is better than you
The Spawn Has Been Griefed
hey there how's it going?
Forum Discussion; the other white meat.
cuevas9999
Poll: Server Sided Characters
Most Viewed Topics
I made a forum banner thingy.
Forum Discussion; the other white meat.
Server Rules
cuevas9999
Poll: Server Sided Characters
Activate the server please
List of Hackers and Griefers
Felix's Staff Application [APPROVED]
Welcome to Kaos!
Why was the server down for so long? (1.1.1 update problems explained)
Gallery
~ { Elite } Rank ~ Empty

~ { Elite } Rank ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaoe
Admin
Kaoe

~ { Elite } Rank ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ { Elite } Rank ~   ~ { Elite } Rank ~ Empty1/27/2012, 4:50 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there Member, have you decided that you want more out of your game? Or are you content just knowing about it. Either way, this is the right place to be. Below is all of the info concerning the amazing 'Elite' rank in-game on Kaos, enjoy. Ale
________________________________________________________________________________________

The Elite rank is the highest rank obtainable by normal players, and has little to no requirements to become one. The Elite rank has features that no other rank could even dream of having, below is a list of what features the Elite rank includes, that no other rank can use.

• Change the time to day or night, dawn or dusk.
  • Use the /butcher command to kill all mobs, hostile and neutral. This does not include the NPCs.
  • Anything that uses shards is now FREE! You get a 100% discount on everything that uses shards. View the list near the bottom of this topic to see a full list of things that require shards.
  • You get a reserved slot, so even if the server is full you will still be able to join!
  • The -{Elite}- title in front of your name when sending messages, as well as a cyan color to go along with it!
  • You can enter locked houses, kill zones, and chest rooms.
  • You can protect signs.
  • You can view hidden prices of items in the virtual in-game shop.
  • You can place lava. A bucket.
  • You get to place one warp, public or private, almost anywhere you want.
  • Your rank will not change, you stay an Elite for as long as you want!

• Teleport to other people using /tp.
  • Teleporting to public and private warps using /warp.
  • Using the /heal command on yourself, and on other people.
  • Using the /buff command on yourself.
  • Buying items from the in-game server-shops. Every item is FREE! Anklet of the Wind

Becoming an Elite isn't free, but it is a one time payment. The cost of becoming an Elite is real money. You do not need a Paypal account to purchase Elite status, but you do need a debit or credit card. The cost is $10.00 USD. If you do not live in america, Paypal should just convert the currency for you. In order to purchase an Elite status you must be at least 18 years of age or older, or have permission from your parent/parents. If you are interested in becoming an Elite but you want more information, contact me by sending me a PM, or by contacting me on Steam. You may refund your money at any time before you are promoted, but after you are promoted, there are no refunds. If you are not promoted within one month, your money will be automatically refunded. It may take up to a day for your Elite status to take effect, it usually takes under 5 hours. All money received will go towards paying for the server, I do not give away, or spend the money for myself in any way.

To purchase Elite status, click on the 'Buy Now' button, then after filling out your Website username, and in-game username that you use to /login, click it again.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://kaos.betaboard.net

~ { Elite } Rank ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaos :: Server :: Announcements-
Jump to: