Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Kaos! Please use the forum properly and follow the guidelines set by the staff. Enjoy!

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inAppeal a ban.READ THE RULESChat with other online members.Join the Kaos Steam group!Kaos's YouTube ChannelJoin our TeamSpeak server!
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Activate the server please
ASSASS1N PRO's Staff Application [APPROVED] Empty12/15/2012, 3:49 pm by KillerPlayr

» what happened?
ASSASS1N PRO's Staff Application [APPROVED] Empty10/26/2012, 2:37 pm by Dragyn

» Noooo, i didnt!
ASSASS1N PRO's Staff Application [APPROVED] Empty10/26/2012, 2:34 pm by Dragyn

» No, he didnt
ASSASS1N PRO's Staff Application [APPROVED] Empty10/26/2012, 2:28 pm by Dragyn

» Hey guys! I'm back!
ASSASS1N PRO's Staff Application [APPROVED] Empty10/3/2012, 8:33 pm by jumbomuffin

» Poll: Server Sided Characters
ASSASS1N PRO's Staff Application [APPROVED] Empty4/10/2012, 5:24 pm by Phoenix

» The Spawn Has Been Griefed
ASSASS1N PRO's Staff Application [APPROVED] Empty4/10/2012, 4:36 pm by Kaoe

» Phoenix Staff Application
ASSASS1N PRO's Staff Application [APPROVED] Empty4/10/2012, 1:09 pm by Phoenix

» hazzer99 staff application [DENIED]
ASSASS1N PRO's Staff Application [APPROVED] Empty4/2/2012, 4:48 pm by Kaoe

Most active topics
List of Hackers and Griefers
Ideas for Events
This is getting ridiculous.
I made a forum banner thingy.
kaos my team is better than you
The Spawn Has Been Griefed
hey there how's it going?
Forum Discussion; the other white meat.
cuevas9999
Poll: Server Sided Characters
Most Viewed Topics
I made a forum banner thingy.
Forum Discussion; the other white meat.
Server Rules
cuevas9999
Poll: Server Sided Characters
Activate the server please
List of Hackers and Griefers
Felix's Staff Application [APPROVED]
Welcome to Kaos!
Why was the server down for so long? (1.1.1 update problems explained)
Gallery
ASSASS1N PRO's Staff Application [APPROVED] Empty

ASSASS1N PRO's Staff Application [APPROVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ASSASS1N PRO
Member Rank I
Member Rank I
ASSASS1N PRO

PostSubject: ASSASS1N PRO's Staff Application [APPROVED]   ASSASS1N PRO's Staff Application [APPROVED] Empty2/12/2012, 1:02 am

In-game Character name: ASSASS1N

Terraria total played hours: 136.9hrs last two weeks/ 400.7 hrs on record

Real life birth year: 29 March 1993

Steam name: ASSASS1N PRO

Why should you be a member of staff on Kaos:
Becoming a member of staff takes alot of maturity and loyalty. I believe by playing on heaps of terraria servers I have undertaken these values. This role is a huge responsibility, but I believe that I am more than enough qualified to take on the position. I'm a very chill bloke, and I welcome all nationalities with a helping hand. I don't descriminate At All, but instead value each person equally. Anyways long story short, I've been playing on this server for a while now and would love the chance to be a apart of the staff. I would not only guide new comers, but also toss any player that thinks he can come in and grief/ or hack.

Are there any people who would agree that you should be a member of staff? If so, who?: Well I don't know for a fact, but from being a friend of Felix's I would believe that he would agree for me joining staff. Also from my perspective I have noticed that we've both have the same qualities.

Favorite color: It was green when I was younger, but now it is red.

Home country: Queensland, Australia...G'day mate ;)

Primary Language: English

Any other languages you might speak: Not really..only a little of Korean

Race: Australian

Time Zone: EST - Eastern Standard Time

Around how much time a day do you think might be expected of you on Kaos, usually?: Well at the moment I'm currently un-employed so I appear to have lots of free time on my hands. Terraria is the main game I play these days so I'm mostly on it at any chance I get. I play other servers but Kaos is the main server I play on. So basically you would expect to see me on the server alot.

Do you agree to follow every rule in-game?: There is no question that I would not be obliged to follow the rules. Even though I'm not a staff member yet, I already reinforce the rules whenver I am playing.

Give 3 examples of things you have done to improve the well-being of the server:
1. I have made lists of griefers and hackers I have seen, so I can give them to the moderators
2. I have guided new comers to helped them
3. I have reinforced the rule of not swearing/cussing, whenver someone slips the tongue.

How patient are you with dumb people?: I am not going to lie..If the questions are completely idiotic I tend not to answer. However If I think the question is mostly important and understandable, taking into the consideration if they're new or not..then I would have no problem helping someon like that along.

Any other helpful info: It is not helpful info but I would just like to say thankyou for your time. Kaos is one of the best servers I've played on and I think the creator should be proud of himself/ herself :)

Back to top Go down
Kaoe
Admin
Kaoe

PostSubject: Re: ASSASS1N PRO's Staff Application [APPROVED]   ASSASS1N PRO's Staff Application [APPROVED] Empty2/12/2012, 10:39 pm

Your application looks pretty solid, you followed all of the requirements, and have good reasons for wanting to become a member of staff, thus I am accepting your application. Even though I have accepted your application does not yet mean that you are a full-fledged member of staff, yet. You will become a "Modling". A Modling is a member of staff in-training. You will be a Modling for either two weeks, or until you have proved yourself worthy of becoming an accredited member of staff.
Back to top Go down
http://kaos.betaboard.net

ASSASS1N PRO's Staff Application [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1