Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Kaos! Please use the forum properly and follow the guidelines set by the staff. Enjoy!

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inAppeal a ban.READ THE RULESChat with other online members.Join the Kaos Steam group!Kaos's YouTube ChannelJoin our TeamSpeak server!
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Activate the server please
Furious_Badger's Server Staff Application [ACCEPTED] Empty12/15/2012, 3:49 pm by KillerPlayr

» what happened?
Furious_Badger's Server Staff Application [ACCEPTED] Empty10/26/2012, 2:37 pm by Dragyn

» Noooo, i didnt!
Furious_Badger's Server Staff Application [ACCEPTED] Empty10/26/2012, 2:34 pm by Dragyn

» No, he didnt
Furious_Badger's Server Staff Application [ACCEPTED] Empty10/26/2012, 2:28 pm by Dragyn

» Hey guys! I'm back!
Furious_Badger's Server Staff Application [ACCEPTED] Empty10/3/2012, 8:33 pm by jumbomuffin

» Poll: Server Sided Characters
Furious_Badger's Server Staff Application [ACCEPTED] Empty4/10/2012, 5:24 pm by Phoenix

» The Spawn Has Been Griefed
Furious_Badger's Server Staff Application [ACCEPTED] Empty4/10/2012, 4:36 pm by Kaoe

» Phoenix Staff Application
Furious_Badger's Server Staff Application [ACCEPTED] Empty4/10/2012, 1:09 pm by Phoenix

» hazzer99 staff application [DENIED]
Furious_Badger's Server Staff Application [ACCEPTED] Empty4/2/2012, 4:48 pm by Kaoe

Most active topics
List of Hackers and Griefers
Ideas for Events
This is getting ridiculous.
I made a forum banner thingy.
kaos my team is better than you
The Spawn Has Been Griefed
hey there how's it going?
Forum Discussion; the other white meat.
cuevas9999
Poll: Server Sided Characters
Most Viewed Topics
I made a forum banner thingy.
Forum Discussion; the other white meat.
Server Rules
cuevas9999
Poll: Server Sided Characters
Activate the server please
List of Hackers and Griefers
Felix's Staff Application [APPROVED]
Welcome to Kaos!
Why was the server down for so long? (1.1.1 update problems explained)
Gallery
Furious_Badger's Server Staff Application [ACCEPTED] Empty

Furious_Badger's Server Staff Application [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Furious_Badger
Member Rank I
Member Rank I
Furious_Badger

Location : The Dark Abyss of The Underwordl! Also called Florida.

PostSubject: Furious_Badger's Server Staff Application [ACCEPTED]   Furious_Badger's Server Staff Application [ACCEPTED] Empty3/1/2012, 11:27 pm

In-game Character name: Fury

Terraria total played hours: 89 recorded, over 500 unrecorded.

Real life birth-year: June 20 1987

Steam name: fury_fear_anger

Why you should be a member of staff on Kaos: Eh, I could give a big dramatic speech or whatever, but I think I'll keep it sweet and simple. I'm honest, loyal, I obey all rules set on the server. After some time, I've come to understand what is expected of a staff member here, and I know I can do it to the letter in a kind, courteous, and gentle fashion when needed. However, I can kick butt when needed as well.

Are there any people who would agree that you should be a member of staff? If so, who?: Muppie and I'm quite sure some others, but I don't want to name them without getting their approval of their reference first.

Favorite color: Green.

Home country: United States of America.

Primary Language: English.

Any other languages you might speak: Some German, little Russian, Scottish Gaelic.

Race: Caucasian.

Time Zone: US ( Eastern )

Around how much time a day do you think might be expected of you on Kaos, usually?: 3-4, depending on the day. Work and all.

Do you agree to follow every rule in-game?: Always have, always will. yes.

Give 3 examples of things you have done to improve the well-being of the server:
1. Assisted many newcomers with becoming members, directing them to the forums to join up, and helped lend materials and opinions to their building.
2. Tried to prevent griefing, if I could not prevent it, I repair to the best of my ability and notify the staff of the griefer with screen shots and information.
3. Try to build things that everyone of Kaoe can appreciate and add to the server's play-ability.

How patient are you with dumb people?: Very. I'm from Alabama, you either are patient of dumb people, or a sociopath killer.

Any other helpful info: Am attending college for my bachelor degree in criminal justice and also work, so my time at certain points may be limited, but I will do my best to assist anyone that needs it and try to get on the server as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
Kaoe
Admin
Kaoe

PostSubject: Re: Furious_Badger's Server Staff Application [ACCEPTED]   Furious_Badger's Server Staff Application [ACCEPTED] Empty3/2/2012, 5:12 pm

Hello Fury,

Your application has been accepted, you have followed every rule and are consistent with the prerequisites.
Your reasons for wanting to become a member of Staff are actual real reasons instead of things like saying how much you like the server. You also use good grammar which is a big plus. The fact that you're going to school and getting a degree in criminal justice only reinforces my decision. I will be contacting you on steam with more information as well as promoting you in-game and giving you appropriate rights elsewhere among Kaos-related activities. You will be a Modling for at least the first two weeks of your promotion, if you have proved yourself by then you may be promoted to a fully-fledged Moderator of Kaos.
Back to top Go down
http://kaos.betaboard.net

Furious_Badger's Server Staff Application [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1